Vincent is a knowledgeable, down-to-earth agent and investor based in Jersey City. With over 50 fixer-uppers and rental properties under his belt, he’s able to provide valuable insight to his clients on the various complexities of real estate transactions.
As a newly minted father, he’s sheepishly growing his repertoire of dad jokes.
- Extensive Real Estate Investment Experience
- Expertise in Design and Renovation
- Past President and Co-founder of AREAA Northern New Jersey (Asian Real Estate Association of America)
- Vast Experience with Short Sales, REOs, Sheriff Sales, Probates, and Bankruptcy situations.
Mary Jane “MJ” Codey
With 15+years in the real estate industry, MJ is a seasoned sales agent and advisor. MJ’s personal and pragmatic approach to real estate has won her the business of several of New Jersey’s most iconic mixed-use development projects. Having spearheaded sales management for more than 600+ condos within luxury developments, MJ brings a wealth of real world knowledge and insight to both first time buyers and experienced sellers, investors and developer clientele.
– Vast Experience in High Volume New Construction Sales Management & Marketing
– Experienced in Design, Renovation & Staging
– Expertise in Sales Negotiations
– Past Treasurer of AREAA Northern New Jersey Chapter (Asian Real Estate Assn. of America)
– Former HGTV Realtor Co-Host of “Bang for Your Buck”
– Experienced in off-market sourcing and flipping
Mital began her real estate career in 2006 and quickly became recognized as a top-producing agent in the Philadelphia and New Jersey area, having sold more than 1,800 properties. She is an American Indian businesswomen, investor and entrepreneur, who is the Broker and co-founder of Silver and Oak Realty. Mital specializes in foreclosures and development opportunities- her combination of marketing, negotiation skills, and design aesthetic brings a fresh point of view to the industry. Her clients routinely cite Mital’s unique ability to work well with all parties involved–buyer, seller, landlord, developer–and to identify with their individual needs.
Silver and Oak Realty has brought together a closely integrated team of knowledgeable, experienced, and reputable brokers and agents who share her vision and dedication.
Mital was born in Chicago and raised in South Jersey- received her Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, with a minor in Finance from the Temple University. An avid world traveler, her trips outside of the United States include Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Bali, Maldives, China, India, and Singapore. Inspirations come from her passion for travel and culture.